Located in Mississauga, we are actively seeking Process Technicians to join our team. Their primary role is to operate and monitor production lines obtaining target production yield. We need energetic and committed individuals who will:
- Manage all aspects of the production process from raw materials to packaging finished parts.
- Take a leading role in line start-ups, monitoring machine performance, product quality and ensuring production at standard rates, sheet gauge, etc.
- Accurately follow BOM requirements and production schedule
- Identify equipment maintenance deficiencies
- Troubleshoot process variances, utilizing disciplined problem solving approaches
- Assist with packaging of product as required
- Assist in training others
- Maintain housekeeping standards
- Adhere to all safety and plant policies
- Demonstrate a passion for teamwork and learning in all interactions with other employees
- Communicate and document issues as required
- Model professional and ethical conduct at all times
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in plastic extrusion, thermoforming or injection moulding preferred as is direct experience with tools and changeovers
- Post-secondary preferred
- Background demonstrating initiative and acceptance of full responsibility for a job
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office) an asset
- Willing to work rotating 12-hr. continental shifts
We offer a competitive package of wages and benefits, and the opportunity for career growth. Qualified, ambitious candidates are invited to submit their resumes by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, using subject line “Process Technicians.”
Amhil Enterprises is committed to providing accommodation throughout the interview and employment process to individuals with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.